by Matthew Webb
At this moment many different meditational and prayer-centered organizations
around the world, are using group focus to bring about global change.
Some meditate for peace, and others pray for the intercession of Divine
forces. This is being done to place humanity once again on an evolutionary
course. Some groups meditate upon creating a coherence of mind, others
upon peacefulness and wisdom among our race. Still others use a silence
of mind to calm the modern chaos and conflict. Regardless of the methods
of various practices, or the credentials of their spiritual leaders,
the essential point to realize here is that humanity is awakening out
of a 3000-5000 year slumber. This collective sleep came upon us as we
left natural ways and laws. It has cast a shadow upon all the products
of civilization. Only now is there a significant dawning of the new
Age of Empowerment, which actually reflects the most ancient of all
cosmic knowledge at its foundation.
What is being realized is that there is a higher order in the universe, than that imposed by martial regulation. There exists a higher law than the edicts of courts, judges, popes or presidents. This law is higher because it is the very source for human existence, as well as all of life and existence itself. The highest law of all is structured by natural and spiritual design. The greatest means for success in life is therefore through natural and spiritual principles. Natural laws and spiritual principles are in essence one in the same thing. They are both ways of referring to the Cosmic Order we must all recognize, or suffer the consequences of wrong Intent, (extinction).
There are a great many among us today, who are realizing that what
we need is a unity of spiritual Intent. Our collective effort and focused
group determination, is exactly what is required at this moment in history.
Very soon, the days of individual and competitive effort will end, one
way or another. In the future they will be remembered as obsolete and
even primitive. True social progress will in the near future, be defined
as progressive and mutual spirituality. Our unity of spiritual focus
will render the sweetest fruits that humanity has ever known, in the
form of compassionate relations, dynamic community living, and the sharing
of resources. In greater enlightenment, people will directly perceive
the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of all humanity, in all places upon the
globe. All of this will take place through one singular means in the
elevation of consciousness, at a grassroots level of society. Groups
around the world dedicated to the expansion of consciousness, act as
sparks igniting the spiritual fire of global illumination.
Natural and spiritual laws tell us that the purpose of life is growth, change and constant evolution. Humanity is still very much in the midst of this evolutionary process. We are growing and becoming more than we ever were, (or at least this is the human potential, and most fundamental need). Our brain capacity and conscious potentials are such, that we have the option to choose the path of our own destiny. But this capacity for free will comes with a price. It is ours to choose, yet we must choose wisely or suffer mass destruction forged by our own hands.
There is a broad range of possibilities open to us, but only within
the parameters of natural law. Outside of these parameters we may not
stray for long, because the Universe has its own organized purpose.
We may not defy this purpose indefinitely. This means that free will
is not the whole equation of human mental capacity. We must be more
than merely intelligent, we must also be wise. Wisdom is none other
than the application of truth in ones life. The greater this application
becomes, the greater is the resulting wisdom. Wisdom tends to be the
bi-product of natural living, since nature operates directly upon Truth.
In our free will, the acquisition of natural wisdom is necessary. We
may then make the choices which sustain all life, and not just the benefit
of a few.
When we follow the natural design, the choices we make are evolutionary.
This means that our decisions result in the inner and outer growth of
the human being. We are becoming conscious members of Cosmic citizenship.
When this happens we become more than just the citizens of nations,
or members of a given culture, religion or ideology. By adopting natural
and spiritual laws as our guiding system of living, it is then that
the whole universe becomes the place of human creation and contribution.
Through the group mind principle of nature, we can take part in the
formation of a new world. Our collective intent is the basis for how
our society functions. When we spiritually change this intent at a personal
level, we become Masters. When we change intent on a collective level,
our species will gain what may be called "world enlightenment".
In this world the very concept of human limitation and self destruction
will be shattered. Todays miracles will become tomorrow's every
day occurrences, by remaining true to what our own souls already know.
In following the ways of nature, and consciously participating in the
process of evolution, (rather than seeking to avoid it) the natural
wisdom of the human spirit will finally come into full bloom.
The purpose of global meditations, prayers, and spiritual practices, is to improve both personal and world conditions. The outer condition of international relations, directly reflects the inner world of the consciousness we hold. Fundamentally, we all work toward the creation of a new world, where complete empowerment of the people is the norm, rather than alienation, pain and fear. As we engage a spiritual focus together, we change our individual and collective consciousness, to higher and higher levels. Greater love, clarity, awareness and Cosmic Purpose then make themselves apparent. What will this new world look like, when a great shift in world consciousness occurs? At present we are in the midst of a period of transition and relative chaos. Turmoil is occurring at all levels of global affairs. We have within our power as conscious beings, (and at this very moment) the ability to transform chaos into a higher level of spiritual order.
The new era thus created, might well be called The Age of Empowerment.
Let us explore how this Age will look, and rally around its crystallization
in cooperative effort. With this crystallized vision of global empowerment
in place, all that is then needed is its cooperative implementation.
This can be accomplished by those of progressive intention.
By focusing upon the expansion of consciousness, (that we are) we facilitate the purposes of our own souls, the evolutionary process in Nature, and Divine Will in the ascension of humanity. As each of us expands our essential being, and raises our level of spiritual intention, we will cross a series of consciousness-thresholds around the globe. These collective thresholds, (of change) are in essence, no different than the changes an individual goes through, as they expand personal consciousness.
Some refer to such a major shift of global consciousness through such terms as "omega point" or "critical mass". A critical mass-shift of consciousness, is comparable to the flash-point of fire, as something flammable suddenly bursts into flame, or when water comes to a boil. In all of these cases a threshold is crossed, after which many experiential changes are made evident. The difference between boiling water, and water which is calm is obvious, as is the difference between the flash-point of fire and mere smoldering. The same is true of various thresholds of consciousness, at the individual, group and global levels. The many groups and individuals who are now arising in spiritual unity across the globe, are the smoldering of our collective will to ascend. We need only to align this collective will cooperatively, to make world enlightenment a spiritual fire that is felt as a daily reality.
Ultimately, we all seek a major threshold, (of change) in world consciousness.
The crossing of this threshold will be made evident to all persons on
this planet simultaneously. Just as a roomful of people can come to
simultaneous joy and realization together, (this is especially evident
in group meditations or prayer/drumming circles) so too can all of humanity
wherever they are on the globe.
So what happens after the shift of global consciousness? What will
the world look like in terms of social relations and international policy?
After such a shift, there will be obvious changes in the degree of manifest
love, clarity, energy and connection to nature, among the peoples of
the world. In a more enlightened state of world consciousness, the following
social trends will be become increasingly evident;
1) National boundaries will dissolve, as they will be seen as unimportant and artificial. People will identify instead with what is universal. They will witness the commonality of consciousness inside themselves and all others. In other words, they will identify with the consciousness or God within, as a first hand experience. The peoples of the world will do this rather than identifying with those learned distinctions of nationality, which are by comparison small, false and self limiting. We are not the members of nations, we are members of the family of God. We are not of states or territories, we are a part of Nature and the natural design. Our true heritage is that of consciousness the universal, not the artificially imposed ideology of "national pride", which has nothing to do with the natural reality.
2) Cultural boundaries will dissolve, as they will be seen as unimportant and artificial. We are not members of cultures, because any one culture is truly less than human souls in bodies. What is a culture other than a set of beliefs, made by men in accord with the limitations of time and place? We are far greater than any one set of beliefs or lifestyles. We are Divine beings of vast potential, of sophisticated genetic background, spanning eons of time. We are the stuff of stars, and the product of the Cosmic principles of Creation itself. Humans are the very creators of all cultures, and are therefore more than any one set of ideals or beliefs. The human being is reflective of that which is universal, just as is all of nature. Upon realizing this our common root as conscious beings, will become the unified ground for world peace and true fulfillment.
3) Religious boundaries will dissolve, as they will be seen as unimportant, and artificial. The universal truth which underlies all religions surpasses the limitations of any one ideology. As we expand our consciousness, we realize that it is the Truth which any religion attempts to convey which is important, not specific rituals, practices or traditions. No one given place of worship is necessarily more holy than any other it is the entire Earth and the human being itself which is Holy. We carry this holiness within, and to assign it arbitrarily to one piece of land or temple, is to create distinctions which do not truly exist. It is to Truth alone which we will apply ourselves, regardless of religious orientation. Using Truth as the primary guide in life, a person achieves what is known as "Mastery" of self, as a soul in a body.
We are all souls in bodies, as the product of Divinity/Natural Intelligence. All human beings are composed of consciousness at a fundamental level. For this reason our goals are truly universal and unified. We are therefore much more than any one approach as it is said, "all paths lead to God". In greater self realization, we See that the paths which lead to God are not God Itself. A path is not representative of the God we seek to know and commune with. Regardless of the technique of meditation or prayer, is it not the same Universal Consciousness, (God) which is the subject of our spiritual focus? Upon realizing this, religious disputes and wars will become a thing of forgotten history. Jihads and holy conflicts will be made obsolete, because in our expanded consciousness, the people of the world will recognize that the holiest focus of all is found in the reverence of life, and its universal, spiritual purpose.
4) Political boundaries will dissolve, as they will be seen as unimportant
and artificial. Political orientations are, (ideally) only specific
approaches to the establishment of the general welfare. It is not any
one party or platform which is most important, it is our general welfare
in daily living which matters to the people of the world. As our global
consciousness shifts, we will no longer seek the special-interest benefit
of a given political party alone. We will instead seek the welfare of
all people as cosmic equals, in the formation of a more perfect social
After the shifts of world consciousness occur, a different consensual
social order will make itself apparent
1) Competitiveness for the sake of selfish benefit, will be replaced
by the realization that we have much more to gain through cooperation
2) Love will replace fear as the standard assumption in social encounters.
There is no true reason for interactions to be otherwise. It will be
realized that what we create together, literally determines the fate
of our collective destiny. Higher consciousness will demonstrate in
no uncertain terms, that love is not an abstract theory of sentimental
value only. It is in fact a practical and spiritual state of being,
that affords very real advantages, for all who focus upon it together.
3) Clarity will replace confusion as the standard norm for modern thought. It will be understood that truth is a universal constant, one that is integral to God, Truth and Nature alike. It is also an inherent part of our human reality, by the same token. In realizing this, clarity will take the place of confusion as the standard content for all sources of public information, (media). We will gain increasing insight into what is real in Truth, and what is only the illusion(s) of our own making. In clarity for instance, we will go beyond the belief that materialism is the best standard for living. The public focus will then shift to that which is universal, and away from the false assumptions of the marketplace, and money-as-happiness. In clarity mutual intent will become apparent, and there will be no place for deceptiveness, since inner motives will be instantly recognized, (both within and without).
4) We will increasingly find that feelings of mutual strength replace those of competitiveness and discord. In the new Age of Empowerment, we will understand that there is far more to gain by strengthening each other, than through cutthroat destructiveness and selfish interest alone. Cooperative living in a variety of forms will spontaneously arise, in the form of communities, communal households, shared resources and mutual undertakings. Cooperation will be carried forward by individuals who See that the collective good, also profoundly contributes to their own personal good.
5) Efficient and natural living will take the place of "consumerism".
Nature will become the standard for social order, and natural laws the
template for a truly satisfying standard of living. Sustainable and
natural methods of agriculture, self governance, social relations, education,
medicine and all other areas of collective effort, will be made self-sufficient.
Governmental "authority" will be decentralized, and replaced
with the autonomy and self capability of the people. Grass roots practical
action and self motivation, will replace the need for "experts"
(who supposedly know more about ourselves and our own welfare, than